- Respect everyone’s personal space and their right to self-determination. Do not touch without asking permission. Feel free to ask for space for yourself as well when you need it.
- Do not mock, insult, discriminate or embarrass anyone. Refrain from food and body talk, gossiping, and maintaining stereotypes.
- Do not make assumptions based on appearance or actions. Do not make assumptions about anyone's sexuality, gender, nationality, ethnicity, religion, values, socio-economic background or health.
- Give space. Try to make sure everyone has a chance to participate in the discussion. Do not talk over others and respect everyone’s opinions. Respect the privacy of others and address sensitive topics with care.
- Listen and learn. Treat every arising subject and situation as an opportunity to learn new things and become better.
- Apologize if you have intentionally or unintentionally offended others.